Update Your Drawer with Rainbow Brights
Posted on 01 May 2016
Ready to update your lingerie drawer for the new year? We're tapping into 2016's biggest trend; Rainbow Brights, to give you the latest inspiration, in full technicolour.
Rainbow hues were seen all over the ready-to-wear catwalks, featured by top designers including Missoni, Gucci and Mary Katrantzou. But what about what lies underneath? We're channelling the trend by flashing bright bra straps, layering our vivid pyjama shirts with chunky knits and if summer is warm enough, we'll be showing off our camisoles with shorts.
Get everything you need to brighten your wardrobe (and your day!) right here at Beautifully Undressed!
- Purple reigns in this Lucila Flocked Padded Balcony Bra by L'Agent.
- Coral is the colour, wear it well with the Flush Playsuit by Asceno
- Every girl needs a good red knicker. This Danita Mini Bried by L'Agent by Agent Provocateur is a timeless classic.... and wait 'til you see the matching bra!
- For an instant pop of colour you have to try Claudette's Neon Dessous Turquoise Bra. The fit is divine.
- Too good to reserve for at home, this Monica Lace Babydoll by L'Agent is just the right mix of fun and flirty
- Why not glam up your work wardrobe with the Alba Valentina Silk Nightshirt Set by Olivia Von Halle? Wear the shirt with a suit skirt or trouser.... maybe leave the shorts at home though!
- Lace like this needs to introduction. Fringe Soft Bra by Madam SuperTrash
- Just because, really, will you ever own any knickers brighter than these? Lime Lace Garter Brief, by Fleur of England.
The beautiful Goddess Vea Luz wearing Danita at our recent Pop up at Le Boutique Bazaar.